To be a leading public administration school in Asia that produces executives and leaders in the public sector to facilitate sustainable development.
- To produce graduates at the Master and Doctoral levels who have knowledge and expertise in professional management and are able to use such knowledge and expertise in the administration and development of the country with morality.
- To produce research and other academic work in support of the administration and development of the country.
- To provide academic service for agencies in the public sector, the private sector and the civic sector for the purpose of emphasizing sustainable development and of preserving art, culture and local wisdoms.
- To promote networks of academic collaboration with public and private organizations both at home and abroad for sustainable development.
- G (Governance) GSPA is committed to promoting good governance in the school, in the public, private, and the community.
- S (Social Responsibility and Sustainability) GSPA is committed to developing management knowledge for students so that they can utilize this knowledge in society and develop sustainability.
- P (Partnership and Participation) GSPA encourages all the members of the school to join and become part of the society to develop organizations at the national and international levels.
- A (Academic Excellence) GSPA is committed to providing academic excellence in the area of teaching-learning, research, and academic service at the national and international levels.
Last Updated on