Master of Public Administration Program
Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)
Learning from the real-world evidence
- To produce graduates who have knowledge and expertise in support of the development of a country.
- To produce graduates who have capabilities to analyze, synthesize and apply knowledge to solve complex issues and are able to use their research skills to provide innovative solutions to the problems in the public sector.
- To encourage students to realize the importance of good governance in public management.
- To train students to become change leaders who are keen to seek new knowledge in order to facilitate sustainable development.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from educational institutes accredited by the Office of the Higher Education Commission, or the Office of the Civil Service Commission, or organizations with standard accreditation or with accreditation recognized by the National Institute of Development Administration.
- Have required professional experience in accordance with the announcement of the Institute.
- Pass selection criteria set by the Institute through written exam and / or interview.
Track A, Plan A1 (Thesis)*
Track A, Plan A2 (Independent study)**
Track B, (independent study)***
*,** office hour class
*** non – office hour class
Track A: 26,000 THB per semeter
Track B: 41,000 THB per semeter
1. Executives in the public and private sector
2. Politicians and political officials
3. Professionals in public and private organizations
4. Lecturers or academics in the social sciences
5.Military officers, police officers and government officers
6. Independent workers
Graduate School of Public Administration
National Institute of Development Administration
118 Seri Thai Road, Klongchan
Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Tel. 02-375-8778 Fax. 02-375-9164
Nakorn Ratchasrima Provincial Office
Km 204, Mitrapap Road, Lat Bua Khao,
Sikhio District, Nakhon Ratchasima 30340
Tel. 044-756-790 Fax. 044-756-79
Udon Thani Provincial Office
226/4 Prajak Sillapakom, Mak Keng,
Amphoe Mueang Udon Thani, Udon Thani 41000
Tel. 042-243-3880 Fax. 042-243-388
Phitsanulok Provincial Office
410 Tambon Bueng Phra, Amphoe Mueang
Tel. 055-337-518 Fax. 055-337-518
Surat Thani Provincial Office
8/23 Si Wichai Road, Tambon Makham Tia,
Amphoe Mueang, Surat Thani 84000
Tel. 077-281-184 Fax. 077-220-311
Please fill this application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on