Master of Public and Private Management
Master of Public and Private Management (M.P.P.M)
Learning from the real-world evidence
- To produce graduates possessing theoretical and practical knowledge of administration with the practical ability to apply knowledge suitable with work in government agencies, state enterprises and private organisations.
- To produce executives and leaders with morality, ethics and a sense of social responsibility in the public and private sectors.
- To promote the exchange of knowledge, experiences, opinions and attitudes among public and private sector personal, leading to cooperation for the country’s sustainable development.
Qualification of Applicants
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or are studying in last semester (and to graduate before first intake start) in any field from a university or institution accredited by the Commission on Higher Education.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from educational institutes accredited by the Office of the Higher Education Commission, or the Office of the Civil Service Commission, or organizations with standard accreditation or with accreditation recognized by the National Institute of Development Administration.
- Have required professional experience in accordance with the announcement of the Institute.
- Pass selection criteria set by the Institute through written exam and/or interview.
New entry problems
New students possess different levels of administrative knowledge and English proficiency.
Strategies for addressing problems or constraints of new entries
Basic courses in English language and administration are on offer to provide students with required foundational knowledge; and an English proficiency test given by the Institute is compulsory before graduation.
Track A, Plan A1 (Thesis)*
Track A, Plan A2 (Independent study)**
Track B, (independent study)***
*,** office hour class
*** non – office hour class
Track A: 26,000 THB per semester
Track B: 50,100 THB per semester*
*Track B (Chon Buri provincial office): 49,100 THB per semester
1. Executives in the public and private sector
2. Politicians and political officials
3. Professionals in public and private organizations
4. Lecturers or academics in the social sciences
5. Independent workers
- Original Bachelor’s Degree certificate
- Original complete official transcript(s) of undergraduate studies
- Original certificate in a program before Bachelor degree (High school)
- Original complete official transcript(s) of a program before Bachelor degree (High school)
- Copy of passport (Non-Thai applicants)
- Evidence of any change of name (if applicable)
- One 1-inch photo taken no more than six months prior to application date
- Applicants are required to submit a test score of either 500 for TOEFL, 5.5 IELTS, 500 NIDA TEAP or score result from the Test of English Proficiency that conducted by standard organization or representative of the government from applicants’ country (Applicant might get the permission to not provide evidence of English Proficiency or might require to attend English Foundation in case of failure from this English criteria, considered by course committee and shall approve by the Dean.
(Required for English programme’s applications).