Governance,Sustainability,Partnership and Academic Excellence
In order to achieve its vision,the School of Public Administration must do the following:
- Produce graduates at the master's and doctoral degree level able to:
- Act as changts agents creating ethically-based,effective organizations
- Integrate and apply multidisciplinary approaches to improving
- Analyze problems from a holistic perspectiv
- Undertake research and contribute to the devaloping of new theories and concepts in the field of management,in order to solve societal progroms.
- Provide advice and acadamic services to government,not-for-profit,and private sector organizations.
- Promote continuing learing through the operations of a learning & development center able to serve the broad and diverse needs in our society.
- Create cooperative networks for the furtherance of scholarly activities with other institutions at the local,and international level.